Thursday, October 25

Krystyl

Since I have some time to spare while my desktop computer is processing some stuff for me, I can post another blog sitting comfortably on my bed with my laptop playing "Smells like team spirit" while I type. So who is Krystyl? Yes, that's two Ys and no vowels. First of all Krystyl does it all! She does all forms of modeling, starting from a young age, and one of the hardest working models at it. If there's one person I need to contact for "the hookup" or some Wingstop chicken, it's Krystyl. She's the guru of networking! Might I add that she's also featured on justin.tv at krystyl.tv where you can view her live and stalk her lol. She's also talented in hair styling, wardrobe styling, promotional work, and graphic design just to name a few of her other talents. She's a multitasking networking machine running on an over clocked processor! uhhh.. yah.

The first time I met Krystyl she had pink hair. No kidding, look closer at the photo posted from our first shoot together. I knew we would have fun during our shoot after meeting her and I was right. Not only did we have fun shooting, we got some great images. I love it when it works that way. She brought all sorts of cool vintage clothing from... still thinking.. I'll get back to this. Anyways, they all look great on her.

I've worked with Krystyl several of times in the past and consider her one of my good friends. It's always fun working with Krystyl and her good friend Mr. Martini. Aside from her being a great model, she has an awesome personality that makes each shoot smooth and fun. The hard work and determination she puts in her life is admirable and makes me proud to know her. More brownie points for Randy woohoo!! Anyways, I've posted some of the work we shot in the past and some we did recently for an online clothing company called Dive Girl by Cetacea. Dive Girl is a brand for women that enjoy diving and other adventurous activities.

For booking information:

www.krystyl.net

No comments: