Monday, October 22

Photoshoot with Jennifer

Last week I got to shoot with a favorite model and good friend Jennifer aka Foxy D! Every time I work with Jennifer it's not like working at all and I can't knock the smile off my face. She's such a great person to be around and full of energy or redbull or just naturally high. If you're reading this Jen you know I luv ya. So, Jen needed some headshots to submit to her agency and I decided to shoot with her at a nearby beach location. I already knew we would get great results because we make a good team.

Jen is from the SF Bay Area and travels for various projects around the country. She's been also featured on Maxim.com as one of the contestants for the hometown hotties. By the way, if you didn't notice, she's the model jumping in the orange dress on my homepage. No special effects on her jumping. She was once a cheerleader for the Oakland Raiders.

The weather was windy and cold just like the other sessions we had together. I'm always warm during these times. Sorry Jen. It was overcast but the lighting was great. Soft diffused light was provided by the overcast sky which made my job even so much easier. We were going to try out some fitness photos but we lost light pretty fast so we decided to try another day. We both had a good time and Jen was able to play with some dead crabs left behind from the outgoing tide.

For booking :

BOOM Models and Talent: 415.626.6591 (San Francisco)

MediaStars International: 602.999.8838 (tv hosting)

Cast Images 916.444.9655 (modeling)

DC Pro Modeling (Nationwide dcpromodeling.com)

No comments: